And we want to send a warm welcome to all new and returning students and staff!
- All Students—Last chance reminder to register for your FALL semester courses! If you’re stuck, contact your Program Coordinator now.
- Need help with your classes or looking for up-to-date information on upcoming events? Check out the Student Support Gathering Place on Brightspace. You can also connect with Student Support Navigators Nicole and Archie by calling (807)626-1887.
- Brightspace is the place to go for all your tech support needs! Check out The Learners Guide in the Student Support Gathering Place to answer any questions you may have. Devon is available for extra support between the hours of 9 am – 3 pm or 7 pm – 9pm Monday to Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elder Brenda Mason is available to offer mental health support and guidance to our Oshki community. If you are looking for someone to talk to, please contact Archie or Nicole with Student Services at (807) 626-1887 to get connected with Brenda.
- Just a reminder: if you have any concerns with your courses, connect with your instructor. All information regarding courses including time changes, course work, assignments and more will be posted on Brightspace.
- Instructors: don’t forget to check out the Instructor Lounge for tips, training opportunities, and upcoming events at Oshki.