Locate Your Transcript

Locate Your Transcript

All of Oshki-Wenjack’s programs require a copy of your high school or equivalency transcript.

How to Get Your Transcripts

If you have your grade 12 diploma or high school equivalency, you can order your transcript from the last school you attended and send it in with your Oshki-Wenjack application.

If you don’t have your grade 12 diploma or high school equivalency you can make arrangements. We do not arrange equivalency tests, we do however, arrange Mature Student Tests for some of our programs. Not all of our programs allow this for instance, Practical Nursing- you require to have certain course credits to be eligible to apply for this program (chemistry and biology).

Can’t find your transcript? Contact our team for help.

Oshki Recruitment

Toll Free: 1-866-636-7454
Phone: 807-626-1880
E-mail: recruitment@oshki.ca

Sending your transcript to Ontario Colleges

When you apply to Ontario Colleges you will also need to submit your high school transcript or grade 12 equivalency transcript. Check out this video tutorial to find out how to do it and learn more at http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/apply/transcripts

Our Accredited Partners

Canadore CollegeSault CollegeConfederation CollegeAlgoma UniversityBrock UniversityNipissing University

Main Campus

Address: 106 Centennial Square,
Thunder Bay, Ontario, P7E 1H3

Toll Free: 1 (866) 63-OSHKI (67454)


Business Mailing Address

Address: 14-656 City Road,
Fort William First Nation, Ontario, P7J 1K3

Phone: (807) 626-1880

Email: info@oshki.ca

Oshki-Wenjack respectfully acknowledges its campus is located on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabe peoples of Fort William First Nation, Signatory to the Robinson Superior Treaty of 1850. We also recognize the contributions made to our community by the Métis people. © Copyright 2020 by Oshki-Pimache-O-Win. All Rights Reserved.
/** * * * */