Graduates with a Business Diploma may be employed in entry level positions including: finance, accounting, human resources, business development, and more.
OCAS Program Code: N/A
Credential Awarded: Ontario College Diploma
Awarding Institution: OSHKI / Confederation College
Program Length: 4 Semesters
Start Date: September 2018*
*start dates are subject to change
1. Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C) , University (U), University/College (U/C) or Open (O) preparation levels. Required Courses: Grade 12 College or University preparation English, Grade 11 College preparation Mathematics.
2. Or appropriate credits for the Academic and Career Entrance Program (ACE).
3. Mature Student Status - to be eligible for Mature Student status, an applicant must be a minimum of 19 years of age, be out of school for one year and successfully complete the prescribed Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT).
Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the Business (Diploma) program delivered by Oshki-Pimache-O-Win Education & Training Institute. As part of the admissions process each applicant must submit the following:
1. An Oshki-Pimache-O-Win Program Application Form.
2. An online application to the Ontario College Application Services (OCAS).
3. Official transcript(s) from the last institution attended.
4. Proof of post-secondary sponsorship in the form of a written letter which states the name of the student, the program of study and the duration of sponsorship.
The Business (Diploma) program is a foundational course that will provide you with a diverse knowledge and comprehensive understanding of all aspects of business practice, giving you greater choices in career or educational options.
Your two-year diploma will open doors for entry level business positions and equip you with the skills you need to be successful in the workplace.
The tuition fee for the 2016-2017 academic year will be announced at a later date, due to tuition changes on a yearly basis.
Introduction to Accounting
Introduction to Marketing I
Intro to Business Management
Intro to Human Resources
Computerized Business Apps
Mathematics of Finance
Business Reports and Presentations
Introduction to Marketing II
Human Resources Management
Quantitative Management Methods I
Corporate Social Responsibility
For More Information
Daniel Tait, Community Liaison & Student Recruitment Officer
Toll Free: 1-866-636-7454