Job Title: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIST ASSISTANT
Reports To: Innovations Training Manager
The Information Technologist (IT) Assistant will assist the E-Learning Coordinatior/Director of Programs with updating the Oshki-Pimache-O-Win website. The individual will work with staff, faculty with the troubleshooting emails, connectivity issues, and updating the IT hardware inventory.
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with setting up emails
- Assist with setting up the inventory system for all IT hardware
- Coordinate software (Windows 10, Microsoft Office) training sessions for staff
- Troubleshoot IT connectivity/software issues
- Prepare IT reports for E-Learning Coordinator
- Work with staff on Database Project
- Develop and maintain database with contacts of First Nations, Aboriginal organizations, other organizations and government offices
- Review and resolve health & safety practices as it relates to IT hardware and cabling
- Assist the staff with other IT/administrative assignments, as needed
Other duties as required.
The Information Technologist is responsible to the Innovation Training Manager on a day-to-day basis for their duties and responsibilities.
The Information Technologist is accountable to the Executive Director for overall work performance.
- Must be between 15 and 30 years of age, registered as full time student during the preceding year and intends on returning to school on a full time basis during the next academic year
- Understanding and working knowledge of developing positive student relations
- Experience with Microsoft Word and other office equipment
- Experience in office procedures and processes
Oshki-Pimache-O-Win Education and Training Institute
106 Centennial Square, 3rd Floor
Thunder Bay, ON P7E 1H3
$11.40 + 4% vacation pay
Send cover letter and resume by June 21st to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download PDF documents below:
Information Technologist Assistant (PDF 342 KB)