Job Title: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIST (IT)
Reports To: Innovations Training Manager
Under the supervision of the Innovation Training Manager, the Information Technologist will oversee all activities associated with Oshki’s student database, hardware and software including training, maintenance, and technical support.
The specific duties and responsibilities to be performed include:
- Maintain up to date information on student database
- Troubleshoots issues for database
- Sets all new staff up with necessary technology including emails, passwords, etc.
- Train and instruct all staff on the effective use of Oshki’s hardware and software
- Maintains up to date information on Oshki’s student database system
- Updates and maintains Oshki’s website
- Provides technical support for all staff as required
- Oversees the maintenance of all computer equipment and works with vendors to put forth recommendations for updating/upgrading
- Protects Oshki’s electronic information by developing a regularly back-up schedule up data from the network
- Responsible for maintaining an inventory system for IT software and hardware, which includes network and personal computers
- Serves as the technical and communication liaison between stakeholders and office staff
- Responsible for security compliance in accordance to the IT policies and procedures
The Information Technologist is responsible to the Innovation Training Manager on a day-to-day basis for their duties and responsibilities.
The Information Technologist is accountable to the Executive Director for overall work performance.
- Post-secondary education in a related field (Computer Science, Information Technology).
- 2 to 4 years work experience in working with IT Services, including web server software, web server hardware, web applications, web authoring applications, web programming and database applications
- Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows, PDF Pro
- Understanding of eLearning technology and the process of eLearning curriculum development.
- Familiarity with support and troubleshooting of personal computers
Send cover letter and resume by May 15th to: email@example.com
Download PDF documents below:
Information Technologist (IT) (PDF 342 KB)